If you read my review of The Ancestral Table: Traditional Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle (here) by an acclaimed home chef and paleo blogger, you already know that I thinks it’s a great book with traditional recipes from around the globe. If you’re into gluten-free, dairy optional, real foods, local foods, ancestral, paleo and/or primal diet, The Perfect Health Diet, or you follow the Weston A. Price Foundation's teachings, you will be particularly pleased with this new Victory Belt publication.
Now’s your chance to enter to win a copy of Russ Crandall’s beautiful, practical, inspiring, and tirelessly researched cookbook.
To enter for a chance, or multiple chances, to win The Ancestral Table, do this:
1) Leave a comment below telling me about why you want to win The Ancestral Table or tell me about one or more of your favorite recipes from Russ Crandall’s blog, The Domestic Man
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway.
Select as many of the following actions as you like and make each one a separate comment:
1) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
2) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
3) Subscribe to my blog (use link on upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
4) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (use the link on the upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me that you subscribed
5) Follow The Healthy Cooking Coach on Facebook.
6) Follow The Healthy Cooking Coach on Twitter
Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you do, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) Blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) Announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) Mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) Come up with your own creative idea
Deadline: Midnight, Sunday, September 28th, 2014 (Pacific Time).
Available to U.S. residents only.
To read more about The Ancestral Table or to purchase it, click here or on the icon below. Your purchases using my links help support the work I do to get valuable information, including book and product reviews, recipes, and other health-related resources to you.